Requires:- A standard deck of cards
- Any Dominion set (really just a bunch of sets of matching cards)
Rules:Win by collecting stock in the most valuable companies.
A company is a set of action cards from the Dominon game
The companies value is the total of the playing cards in front of the company. Black numbers are positive, red are negative.
At the start of the game there are 1 more companies than their are players (so 2 players starts with 3 companies open) and each player gets 5 cards.
On your turn you place a card from your hand, optionally take a stock from any open company and then take another card from the deck.
When playing a card the following rules apply:
- 2-10 cards that must be played on a company.
- A Play this to open a new company. The player gets a bonus of 1 stock in the company they opened.
- K Play this card to merge two companies. The K card is discarded and the stock piles and value piles of any two open companies are merged into one.
- J,Q Play this to close any one company (unless it is the only company open). No one can take stock from a closed company. Closing a company is its IPO
When you play a 2-10 card on a company it must be facing the opposite direction of the last card played on that company. The first value card played on a company can go face up or down with the player deciding.