Yesterday I got my hair cut short for the first time since my wedding five years ago. I have been thinking of getting it cut off for about six months and now seemed a good time. I donated my hair to Locks Of Love which is an organization that provides wigs for kids. From their website: "Most of the children helped by Locks of Love have lost their hair due to a medical condition called alopecia areata, which has no known cause or cure." Since getting it cut I have caught myself trying to play with it when thinking about thing. I guess it will take a few days to forget that muscle memory. Of course a blog like this is pretty much worthless without the before and after photos:


Popular posts from this blog

Revell Big Boy Locomotive Model Kit

Dreadnought is almost always the first ship you should build, here's why

Unofficial Agricola Rule Book